Advanced MEMS sensors for multiple applications; taking accuracy to the next level!
Home > Job Opportunities
Senior Electrical Engineer
- Development and design electronics for inertial navigation sensors – open loop & close loop MEMS.
- Design electronics for test tools for navigation sensors.
- Collaborate with customers (Technical support, interface design).
- Collaborate with ASIC sub-contractor.
- Engineering support for production line.
- Engineering support for product engineers.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Analog & Digital electronic design.
- Experience in embedded software and hardware analysis / design.
- Experience with Orcad software and editing programs.
- Experience with Cadence software.
- Programming microcontrollers – advantage.
- Electronics design according to military standards – advantage.
- Reading mechanical drawings.
- Experience with various electronic components.
- Experience with project management and problem solving methodologies – advantage.
- Experience (hands-on) with laboratory equipment.
- Responsibility and motivation.
- Team player.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- BSc. Electrical Engineering.
- Specialization in Electronics / Hardware Engineering- advantage.
CVs can be sent to email@example.com