MAXL-CL-3000 & MAXL-OL-2000 families presented at Eurosatory!
Eurosatory is the international land and air-land Defense and Security exhibition that gathers an international audience, including visitors, exhibitors and journalists.
During Eurosatory, Physical Logic has presented its tactical and navigation grade Open and Closed loop MEMS accelerometers families.
Our flagship product the MAXL-CL-3030, 30g closed loop MEMS accelerometer, was presented in 3 grades which enables fitting performance to cost.
- Long term bias repeatability as low as 0.5mg.
- Long term scale factor repeatability below 400ppm.
- Extremely low VRE, with typical 6 µg/√Hz
- ppm level scale factor linearity, below 300ppm over full sensing range.
In addition to the well known inertial navigation applications, our Open Loop accelerometers family attracted much interest for the seismic and tilt sensing applications, showing distinct advantages such as:
- from 2g up to 70g sensing range.
- Extremely low noise, below 1µg/√Hz
- MAXL-OL-2002 export control free product!
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org