Advanced MEMS sensors for multiple applications; taking accuracy to the next level!
±70g sensing range closed loop accelerometer
MAXL-CL-3070 is a high performance accelerometer based on a unique MEMS device and ASIC designed for tactical and inertial navigation applications, providing a digital acceleration output.
The Accelerometer is available in several performance grades offering excellent measurement accuracy for a large range of inertial navigation and vibration sensing applications.
- Sensing range: ±70 g
- One year Bias repeatability: <1200 μg
- One year Scale Factor repeatability: <600 ppm
- Scale Factor Temperature sensitivity: < 150 ppm/⁰C
- Scale Factor Temperature Residual Error: <150 ppm
- Bias Temperature Residual Error: <350 μg
** Please note- this product is under final stage of development.
Prototypes available; Scheduled release date for production- Q2 2021.